Do Something World Campaign
Miles Ahead, in partnership with the Cayman Ministers Association, is honored to host a three-month Do Something campaign here on the islands. After prayer and discussions, a grand initiative was developed around three areas of social need: environment, family, and education. More specifically, a goal was defined to bring the crime rate down and offer hope to the youth of Grand Cayman, and their families.
From February 18 to May 31, Miles Ahead will complete this initiative, prayerfully with the help of 2000 local volunteers. Below is a list of initial community endeavors that have been chosen for this campaign. This is where you come in. With new service projects popping up every day, contact us to discover opportunities to give back and make your life count. Here are a few…
- Crisis Centre Refurbishment
- George Town Hospital Refurbishment
- Faith Hospital Cayman Brac Improvements
- County Beautification Projects: Watlers Road, Winsor Park, the Swamp, and School Lane in George Town
- Bonaventure Boys Home Improvements
- Frances Bodden Girls Home Refurbishment
- Meals on Wheels
- Bus Talks: Treat at risk youth to lunch and island bus tour with motivational speaker.
- Lighthouse School: Special needs playground
- Does your existing community service project need a helping hand? Perhaps you need to get the word out? We can help.
- Do you know of a need in a community that we may be able to assist with? We are looking for more service projects to tackle.
If you are interested in any of these community service initiatives or to submit needs for your projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call James Myles at 345-927-3372 or 345-943-1127